Cancen Oil Processors Inc. utilizes technology that has been proven across North America to be effective in the highest range of oil/water/solids combinations for conventional and heavy oils. The three-stage process ensures that material delivered to the site will be handled, categorized, and processed in the best possible manner.
At Cancen, our primary piece of equipment is the 1-B class disposal well. This gives us full capability to safely dispose of used water associated with oil. This means that Cancen has low overhead costs and is very flexible in meeting the needs of clients in a cost effective manner. Our unique in-house process is safe, environmentally friendly, and efficiently increases throughput.
Class 1B Disposal Well including:
- Saline Fluids as obtained from oilfield waste processing facilities, oilfield tank washing operations, oil spill containment and recovery, or similar operations.
- Boiler blowdown water
- Liquid fraction of drilling mud, but excluding inverts
- Liquid fraction of drilling mud, but excluding inverts (in accordance with section 2.3)
- Amine filter backwash (e.g. MEA, DEA, MDEA)
- Sulfur block run-off water neutralized
- Inorganic salts used in heat exchange medium (e.g. Sodium/potassium nitrates/nitrites), properly solubilized using an existing aqueous waste stream
- Waste fluids from drilling operations (i.e. used in origination from the well bore)
- Spent work over stimulation fluids (after neutralization and/or processing to recover hydrocarbons)
- Glycol solutions as obtained from dehydration operations